FAQs - How can we help you?
Can't find the car shirt that you're after? Want to know more info about our mens muscle car shirts? Or maybe you want a custom t-shirt made for your car club. You should be able to find the answer in our FAQs. If there's a question we haven't covered please drop us an email at email@example.com
Product and Sizing Information
Shipping and Postage
- I'm an Australian, what are my postage options?
Postage is FREE within Australia via Standard Australia Post with tracking. We'll send you your Tracking Number along with your Shipping Confirmation email.
- How long does Standard Australia Post shipping take?
Australia Post usually takes 3-5 days depending on whether you are located in a metropolitan or regional area.
- Do you offer Express Post?
Yes. Please see the table below for your options.
[next business day delivery]
|1 to 2 shirts [up to 500g]
|3 to 5 shirts [up to 3kg]
- How long does Processing take?
Once we've confirmed payment, your order will be shipped in the next couple of days. We post 3 times a week.
- I'm from somewhere else that's not Australia, what are my postage options?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand stating your order and location and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- What are my payment options?
- Credit Card
Currently we accept Visa and Mastercard.
PayPal is a secure and fast way to make payments online. Signing up for a PayPal account takes 2 seconds, and means you never have to take your credit card out of your wallet to pay for stuff online ever again.
- Direct Deposit
When you get to the Checkout section of the shopping cart, just select the Direct Deposit option and that will take you to a page containing our relevant bank details. ie. BSB and account numbers. As mentioned, we will have to wait a couple of days for the funds to clear before we ship your item/s.
- How do I check my order status
Once you've logged in, go to Your Account, and from their you can view your Order History. We'll also send you an email once we've posted your item/s.
- What currency is used on the site?
Being an Australian business, all our products are priced in Australian dollars [AUD]. If you're from overseas, feel free to use the currency selector at the top to change the prices on the site to Euro or American dollars. Please note that this currency conversion is only a guide. When the order is charged to your card, your card company will convert the total to your country's currency at the currency rate at the time of processing. Your card company may charge additional fees for conversion. Please contact them for more details.
- Can I buy trippytaka shirts in shops?
Nope. We're a low-volume online t-shirt company. You might see us in shops some day, but no time soon. At least you know there won't be a bunch of blokes posing in nightclubs while wearing a GT Falcon, GTS Monaro, Torana or Valiant Charger shirt!
- Where else can I buy a trippytaka t-shirt?
We will be attending selected east-coast car shows in 2010 and looking to expand to interstate by 2011. Keep an eye on our blog and sign up to our email newsletter for dates and locations.
- Can I get an exchange/refund?
trippytaka will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange or a refund of the purchase price (excluding postage and handling) where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product does not match the our description
- Please choose carefully as we DO NOT refund products based on making the wrong choice.
- We will happily exchange them, but no refunds are available. The additional postage will be charged.
- Please make sure you follow our size guide before purchasing, as we do not refund goods based on the wrong size decision. We will happily exchange a product for another size. The additional postage will be charged.
- If a purchased item arrives faulty, then it is your responsibility to do the following:
- Return the product to us via post within 14 days of purchase.
- The items must be returned with all of the original packaging and tags that were sent to you.
- It is your responsibility to make sure the products are packaged in a way that ensures they are not damaged during return transit. Damaged goods will not be accepted as returns.
Here at trippytaka we know how important our customers are. If your returns claim meets the above requirements we will make every effort to ensure a duplicate item is sent out to you.
- If a duplicate is not in stock, you will be advised of an alternative that is in stock, or you will be required to wait for identical item to be re-stocked.
- If the product is discontinued you will be offered an alternative item to the same value, or offered a full refund of the purchase price (excluding postage and handling).
- Is the site secure?
Any personal information given to trippytaka will be protected. Any Personally Identifiable Information will not be disclosed to any third parties. In order to protect customers to the fullest extent, we do not store your credit card information at any time. To assist you in recognizing secure areas of the website, a small lock icon will appear in the lower right-hand corner of your web browser. When this icon is present, and in the locked position, you know that information on that page will be secured. Added online security to protect your personal information from unauthorized use is provided by using advanced SSL [Secure Sockets Layer] encryption.
- How can I be notified of new shirts?
Just sign up to our email newsletter and we'll let you know in advance that there's a shirt about to be released. You'll also be first to know of any competitions or giveaways. Rest assured, we won't be spamming you daily, weekly, or even monthly.
News & Blog
- What's the go with the blog?
We're looking to take a bit of a different angle with the blog. As a motoring journalist, Andrew has access to some pretty interesting people, so expect loads of interviews, industry news, lots of opinion, feature cars, show and event reports.
- Can I join in on the muscle car blog?
Definitely. Please know that we will be moderating the comments to prevent any haters/spambots commenting. Kidding about the haters.
- Can I contribute to the blog?
If you have a camera or video camera [and can use it properly] then we'd love to hear from you. If you want to write for us, please submit a sample of your work first.
- Can you cover my event?
We'll try. Drop us an email in advance and let's chat about it.
trippytaka is a small business run by extremely dedicated motoring nuts. We are only releasing our t-shirts in limited numbers. Think of this as a positive. We’re not a sausage factory, so buying from us means that every Tom, Dick and Harry won’t be wearing the same t-shirt as you.
The bad side of this is that our designs will sell out. We apologise for this, but rest assured, if a design sells out fast, we’re already onto the case of re-ordering. If we’re out of stock of a design, and you want it, let us know.
- Can I use your photos for my own website or product shots?
Feel free to use our product shots. We'd appreciate if you credit them back to us though.
- What car do you guys drive?
At the moment, nothing we care to sit in longer than we have to. Keep following our blog because we plan to have something pretty special by June 2010